Please help our community — upload your photos of 11588749.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, m10x1.5x85, 35 thread, 10.9, 22.3 outside diameter (supercharge belt tensioner bracket), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 211 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1972 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11588749.
This bolt has dimensions 1.00 in × 8.00 in × 3.20 in, it has a weight of 2.56 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11588749 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 8.00 in × 3.20 in × 1.00 in and weight of 2.56 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11588749 Bolt
|$2.84 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.91 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.05 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.07 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.35 Buy||GM Parts House||
Bel Air, MD
|$4.55 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$45.50 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11588749 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
Part 11588749 Has Been Superseded
- 11516666 was replaced with 11588749 on April 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 11516666 was replaced with 11588749 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11509678 is interchangeable with 11516666 since March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 11514692 was replaced with 11509678 on August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 22514260 was replaced with 11514692 on August 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 11516130 is interchangeable with 11509678 since March 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 11508669 was replaced with 11509678 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 22514305 is discontinued since October 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 11504796 was replaced with 11508669 on January 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 11505328 was replaced with 11508063 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 11508063 was replaced with 11508669 on December 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 94001444 is interchangeable with 94001616 since December 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 22514305 was replaced with 22514260 on November 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11506100 was replaced with 11508063 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11508211 was replaced with 11508063 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 94001616 was replaced with 11504796 on November 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11588749 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11588749 bolt:
- Bolt 11518630
- Bolt 11518633
- Bolt 11571051
- Bolt 11588727
- Bolt 11588742
- Bolt 11588753
- Bolt 11900254
- Pulley 12568996