Please help our community — upload your photos of 11589015.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hwh with flat washer m4.2x1.41x20, 12.5 outside diameter, dog point, 6010m, 7253m (rear bumper fascia), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 1221 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1977 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11589015, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This bolt has dimensions 0.70 in × 1.50 in × 1.10 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 11 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11589015 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 11 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.50 in × 1.10 in × 0.70 in and weight of 0.32 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11589015 Bolt
|$0.43 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.44 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$0.46 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$2.83 Buy||Laura Cupchino||
|$7.48 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11589015 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2020 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11589015 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2020.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11589015 Has Been Superseded
- 15693459 was replaced with 11589015 on April 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 11516715 was replaced with 11589015 on October 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 20430420 was replaced with 11589015 on April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 10399929 was replaced with 11589015 on May 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 11516466 is interchangeable with 11516715 since May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 11509709 was replaced with 11516715 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 11508443 was replaced with 20430420 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 30587599 was replaced with 11516466 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15150923 was replaced with 11516715 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 11513710 was replaced with 11516715 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 16754978 is interchangeable with 11509709 since May 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 11513726 was replaced with 15693459 on June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 01610000 was replaced with 11508443 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
- Bulb 09421330
- Lamp 10357891
- Harness 10395344
- Bolt 11509231
- Retainer 11562421
- Bolt 11609341
- Nut 11609535
- Bulb 12450108