- 11609746, Nut
Please help our community — upload your photos of 11609746.
About this 11609746 Nut
This part is a nut, hex flanged head, m8x1.25, 8.9thk, 17.6 outside diameter, 10 steel, gmw3200, prevent torque (crankshaft oil deflector), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks cars. It fits for 1249 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1969 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11609746.
This nut has dimensions 0.50 in × 2.60 in × 1.90 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 4 items in retail packaging.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Spare Part Information
|Part group number||08.917|
|Part dimensions H×L×W||0.50 in × 2.60 in × 1.90 in|
|Part weight||0.32 ounce|
|First year of use||1969|
|Last year of use||2012|
|Warranty||Standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.|
|Return policy||Part is returnable even if the packaging has been opened.|
Spare part packaging options
|Parts in retail packaging||4|
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11609746 Nut
Last update: May 22, 2023.
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11609746 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2020 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11609746 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2020.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11609746 Has Been Superseded
- 11517031 was replaced with 11609746 on February 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 22589937 is interchangeable with 11609746 since June 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 11097611 was replaced with 11609746 on June 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 11502811 was replaced with 11609746 on June 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15672934 was replaced with 11609746 on March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 22566114 was replaced with 15672934 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 14045299 was replaced with 11517031 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11515742 was replaced with 11517031 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 25526760 was replaced with 14045299 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 24570883 was replaced with 14045299 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 01647560 was replaced with 11502811 on May 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 94029629 was replaced with 14045299 on October 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 11082415 was replaced with 11517031 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 96057576 was replaced with 14045299 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 22538598 was replaced with 24570883 on August 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 22535004 was replaced with 22538598 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 11086906 is interchangeable with 11082415 since April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market.
- Frame 10388082
- Padding 10388084
- Padding 10388085
- Adjuster 10388137
- Padding 10388139
- Bracket 10388158
- Harness 10388160
- Support 10399280