Please help our community — upload your photos of 12002741.
Spare Part Information
This is a wire, fuel gauge send unit, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 26 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12002741. Please keep in mind that this wire is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 1999.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this wire will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This wire 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12002741 Wire Dimensions and Packaging Options
This wire comes in retail packaging.
Part 12002741 Has Been Superseded
- 12002741 is discontinued since February 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 12005328 was replaced with 12002741 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08916541 was replaced with 12002741 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 12005340 was replaced with 12002741 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 12002784 was replaced with 12002741 on October 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12002741 wire Fits
Parts Related To 12002741 wire:
- Rod 00464603
- Tank 00475501
- Tank 00557289
- Strap 00557935
- Clamp 01470030
- Rod 03704817
- Plate 03719599
- Strainer 05651702