Please help our community — upload your photos of 12013948.
Spare Part Information
This is a conduit, convoluted (1" inside diameter x15')r68423, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 204 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12013948.
This conduit has dimensions 9.30 in × 20.30 in × 15.30 in, it has a weight of 2.15 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this conduit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This conduit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12013948 Conduit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This conduit comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 20.30 in × 15.30 in × 9.30 in and weight of 2.15 pounds.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12013948 Conduit
|$37.17 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$37.95 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$39.99 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$40.21 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$47.43 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 12013948 Has Been Superseded
- 15142740 was replaced with 12013948 on May 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 26017314 was replaced with 12013948 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 17981026 was replaced with 12013948 on June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 25526850 was replaced with 12013948 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 12019338 was replaced with 12013948 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 22518590 is interchangeable with 12013948 since January 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01259680 was replaced with 12013948 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12013948 conduit Fits
Parts Related To 12013948 conduit:
- Valve 10070107
- Nipple 10162143
- Hose 10175927
- Hose 10192770
- Pipe 10252633
- Hose 10286178
- Screw 11509371
- Harness 11517133