Please help our community — upload your photos of 12117025.
Spare Part Information
This is a connector, sensor-engine coolant temp (black) (3-way female) (with leads) (2.383) (acdelco #pt420), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 543 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1990 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12117025, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This connector has dimensions 1.00 in × 11.40 in × 3.50 in, it has a weight of 1.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a cardboard box of 110 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this connector will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This connector 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12117025 Connector Dimensions and Packaging Options
This connector comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 11.40 in × 3.50 in × 1.00 in and weight of 1.60 ounces.
Carton packaging contains 110 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666191149.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12117025 Connector
|$19.21 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$20.67 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$20.78 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$22.36 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$27.94 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$34.93 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 12117025 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
Part 12117025 Has Been Superseded
- 15198252 was replaced with 12117025 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15198259 was replaced with 12117025 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15188487 is interchangeable with 12117025 since May 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15181745 is interchangeable with 12117025 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15188494 is interchangeable with 12117025 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15198256 was replaced with 15181745 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15198262 was replaced with 15188494 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15181715 is interchangeable with 15198252 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15188488 is interchangeable with 15198259 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15181735 is interchangeable with 15186930 since January 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15181753 is interchangeable with 15186937 since January 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15186930 is interchangeable with 15188487 since January 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15181747 is interchangeable with 15188488 since January 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15186937 is interchangeable with 15188494 since January 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15186931 is interchangeable with 15188488 since December 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 15186931 is interchangeable with 15188488 since August 1, 2002 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12117025 connector Fits
Parts Related To 12117025 connector:
- Connector 12085503
- Connector 12101762
- Connector 12101822
- Connector 12101823
- Connector 12101832
- Connector 12101858
- Connector 12102490
- Connector 12103188