- 12337828, Bolt
Please help our community — upload your photos of 12337828.
Spare Part Information
This part is a bolt, evaporative Emission Pipe Clip (M6.3X1.8X20), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks cars. It fits for 612 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1965 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12337828. Please keep in mind that this bolt was replaced with 22527475 for Canada market on November 1, 2008.
This bolt has dimensions 0.80 in × 4.60 in × 2.60 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12337828 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.60 in × 2.60 in × 0.80 in and weight of 0.32 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12337828 Bolt
Last update: Sep 19, 2021.
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 12337828 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2020 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
Part 12337828 Has Been Superseded
- 11509051 was replaced with 12337828 on February 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 15661761 is interchangeable with 09425451 since May 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 14088154 was replaced with 12337828 on November 1, 2008 for Canada market;
- 12337828 was replaced with 22527475 on November 1, 2008 for Canada market;
- 14088154 is interchangeable with 12337828 since April 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 15685493 is interchangeable with 11509051 since September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 09425451 was replaced with 22527475 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11500071 was replaced with 12337828 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11508566 was replaced with 22527475 on February 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 11504037 was replaced with 11509051 on October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 11500079 was replaced with 11503615 on March 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 11503615 was replaced with 22527475 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 11504689 was replaced with 22527475 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 09427411 was replaced with 22527475 on December 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 11508020 is interchangeable with 11508566 since February 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 22515208 was replaced with 11504689 on April 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
- Clip 10104507
- Bolt 10164181
- Shield 15191810
- Hose 15283101
- Pipe 15293049
- Pipe 15777207
- Hose 15777209
- Hose 15777213
12337828 bolt Fits