Please help our community — upload your photos of 12337833.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon m10x1.5 piece 10.9 (8.938), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 101 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1999. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12337833. Please keep in mind that this bolt is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This bolt has dimensions 0.90 in × 8.00 in × 2.90 in, it has a weight of 1.76 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12337833 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 8.00 in × 2.90 in × 0.90 in and weight of 1.76 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12337833 Bolt
|$0.85 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.88 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$0.89 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$0.92 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$1.37 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$13.30 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 12337833 Has Been Superseded
- 12337833 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11500937 was replaced with 12337833 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11500937 is interchangeable with 12337833 since May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 11509766 was replaced with 11500937 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 11500937 is interchangeable with 12337833 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14045167 was replaced with 11500937 on December 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 11505335 was replaced with 11500937 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11504094 was replaced with 11505335 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11500836 was replaced with 11504094 on November 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 11042874 was replaced with 11500836 on July 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12337833 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 12337833 bolt:
- Hub 07470503
- Bolt 09595178
- Insulator 10019319
- Insulator 10019321
- Retainer 10029211
- Spring 10038058
- Spring 10038060
- Bushing 10149435