12346392, Adhesive kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 12346392.
Spare Part Information
This is an adhesive kit, glass urethane (windshield) (for installation of all stationary window glass), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 764 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12346392. Please keep in mind that this adhesive kit is discontinued for the U.S. market since October 1, 2006, and is discontinued for Canada market since December 2, 2002.
This adhesive kit has dimensions 2.40 in × 9.70 in × 4.40 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This genuine part is more expensive than some aftermarket parts, but buying this adhesive kit will be a smart decision though, because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car. This part has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
This adhesive kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, and might contain hazardous materials and that probably generate hazardous waste. Please check your local laws regarding hazardous waste disposal.
GM 12346392 Adhesive kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This adhesive kit comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 9.70 in × 4.40 in × 2.40 in.
GM 12346392 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2020.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 12346392 Has Been Superseded
- 12346392 is discontinued since October 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 12346392 is discontinued since February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 12346392 is discontinued since May 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 12346392 is discontinued since December 2, 2002 for Canada market;
- 12346284 is interchangeable with 12346392 since August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 01052420 was replaced with 12346284 on October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 12345633 was replaced with 12346284 on October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 09636067 is interchangeable with 12345633 since June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 04226000 was replaced with 09631000 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 09631000 was replaced with 09636067 on April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 20284350 was replaced with 09636067 on April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 20284349 was replaced with 09636067 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
- Bolt 11508231
- Retainer 11519031
- Nut 11569711
- Retainer 11589262
- Clip 11610266
- Support 15061964
- Mirror 15269044
- Mirror 15269045