Please help our community — upload your photos of 12350115.
Spare Part Information
This is a bearing, main drive gear, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 66 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12350115. Please keep in mind that this bearing is discontinued for the U.S. market since May 1, 1999.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bearing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bearing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12350115 Bearing Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bearing comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12350115 Bearing
|$67.86 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 12350115 Has Been Superseded
- 12350115 is discontinued since May 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 00907929 is interchangeable with 12350115 since July 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 00908199 was replaced with 00907929 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00907443 was replaced with 00907929 on November 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00954379 was replaced with 00907929 on December 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12350115 bearing Fits
Parts Related To 12350115 bearing:
- Washer 00120394
- Key 00124545
- Bolt 00336978
- Cam 00346399
- Spring 00368055
- Roller 00435847
- Plug 00444746
- Shaft 00468253