Please help our community — upload your photos of 12396625.
Spare Part Information
This is a fender, front-left hand, for Chevrolet, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1980 to 1990. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12396625. Please keep in mind that this fender is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This fender has dimensions 86.00 in × 30.00 in × 14.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this fender will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This fender 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12396625 Fender Dimensions and Packaging Options
This fender comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 30.00 in × 14.00 in × 86.00 in.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12396625 Fender
|$8.36 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$222.38 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 12396625 Has Been Superseded
- 12396625 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 12396625 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10049032 was replaced with 12396625 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 14094521 was replaced with 10049032 on July 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14019847 was replaced with 14094521 on May 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10048969 was replaced with 10049032 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12396625 fender Fits
Parts Related To 12396625 fender:
- Bolt 00367499
- Bumper 00370248
- Nut 00371914
- Insulator 00371922
- Spring 00371940
- Deflector 00375691
- Brace 00377816
- Cushion 00377888