Please help our community — upload your photos of 12471195.
Spare Part Information
This is a gear, differential pinion gear (front axle) (10 teeth), for Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 54 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12471195. Please keep in mind that this gear is discontinued for the U.S. market since June 1, 2003.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gear will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This gear 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12471195 Gear Dimensions and Packaging Options
This gear comes in retail packaging.
Part 12471195 Has Been Superseded
- 12471195 is discontinued since June 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 00231075 was replaced with 12471195 on April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 06270977 was replaced with 12471195 on January 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 12471195 is discontinued since October 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 00407585 was replaced with 00231075 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 01233857 was replaced with 06270977 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 01258930 was replaced with 06270977 on September 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12471195 gear Fits
Parts Related To 12471195 gear:
- Clip 00331416
- Bolt 00454947
- Washer 00517900
- Bolt 00563592
- Bolt 01235137
- Washer 01235873
- Shim kit 01394892
- Shim kit 01394893