Please help our community — upload your photos of 12471197.
Spare Part Information
This is a spacer, differential bearing (.170-.172 thick), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12471197. Please keep in mind that this spacer was replaced with 09775809 for the U.S. market on January 1, 1999.
This spacer has dimensions 0.60 in × 6.50 in × 3.50 in, it has a weight of 1.12 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spacer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This spacer 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 12471197 Has Been Superseded
- 01234726 was replaced with 12479162 on April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 12471198 is interchangeable with 12471197 since January 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 12471640 was replaced with 15290822 on March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 12471309 is interchangeable with 12471640 since August 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 12471197 was replaced with 09775809 on January 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 12471197 was replaced with 12471309 on January 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 12471197 was replaced with 12471317 on January 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 12471197 was replaced with 01234726 on January 1, 1999 for the U.S. market.