Please help our community — upload your photos of 12471263.
Spare Part Information
This is a housing, rear axle with tubes (use with 3 3/8 in outside diameter axle tubes (1990-91)k (209, 309) (jb7, jd7), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 16 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1989 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12471263. Please keep in mind that this housing is discontinued for the U.S. market since December 1, 2007, and is discontinued for Canada market since October 15, 2005.
This housing has dimensions 11.80 in × 69.50 in × 13.20 in.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this housing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This housing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12471263 Housing Dimensions and Packaging Options
This housing comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 69.50 in × 13.20 in × 11.80 in.
Part 12471263 Has Been Superseded
- 12471263 is discontinued since December 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 12471263 is discontinued since October 15, 2005 for Canada market;
- 26026032 was replaced with 12471263 on October 14, 2005 for Canada market;
- 26026032 was replaced with 12471263 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 26012637 was replaced with 26026032 on August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 26012637 was replaced with 26026032 on January 1, 1991 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12471263 housing Fits
Parts Related To 12471263 housing:
- Washer 00072450
- Clip 00331416
- Bolt 00331421
- Bolt 00331422
- Shim 00334362
- Shim 00334363
- Shim 00334364
- Shim 00334365