Please help our community — upload your photos of 12476707.
This is a recliner, passenger seat inner, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 12 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1994 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12476707.
This recliner has dimensions 2.00 in × 10.00 in × 7.00 in, it has a weight of 3.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This recliner 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this recliner will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12476707 Recliner
|$87.47 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$87.47 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$94.63 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$98.43 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$106.03 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 12476707 has been superseded
- 12476543 was replaced with 12476707 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12476543 is interchangeable with 12476707 since June 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12376889 was replaced with 12476707 on June 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12376890 was replaced with 12476707 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12546562 was replaced with 12476543 on February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12385223 is interchangeable with 12546562 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12476707 recliner fits
Parts related to 12476707 recliner:
- Ring 06616858
- Bolt 08639743
- Bolt 10095393
- Nut 11515744
- Nut 11516075
- Cover 12376879
- Padding 12376880
- Frame 12376881
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: