Please help our community — upload your photos of 12479026.
This is a shaft, differential pinion gear (*kit1), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 267 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12479026.
This shaft has dimensions 1.00 in × 4.90 in × 1.40 in, it has a weight of 8.80 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This shaft 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shaft will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12479026 Shaft
Part 12479026 has been superseded
- 26041321 was replaced with 12479026 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 26041321 is interchangeable with 12479026 since February 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 22507586 is interchangeable with 26041321 since September 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 14048387 was replaced with 22507586 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 00344168 was replaced with 22507586 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12479026 shaft fits
Parts related to 12479026 shaft:
- Washer 00517900
- Shim kit 00553022
- Shim kit 00553023
- Shim kit 00553024
- Shim kit 00553025
- Shim kit 00559755
- Shim kit 03853759
- Shim kit 03853760
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: