Please help our community — upload your photos of 12524204.
Spare Part Information
This is an armature, front upper cont, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 42 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1977 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12524204, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This armature has dimensions 5.30 in × 16.20 in × 12.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this armature will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This armature 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12524204 Armature Dimensions and Packaging Options
This armature comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 16.20 in × 12.10 in × 5.30 in.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12524204 Armature
|$0.96 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$204.01 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 12524204 Has Been Superseded
- 12524204 is discontinued since April 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 12524204 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 14039009 was replaced with 12524204 on March 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 00377831 was replaced with 14039009 on February 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 14020219 was replaced with 14039009 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 03516873 was replaced with 00377831 on May 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00369811 was replaced with 00377831 on January 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12524204 armature Fits
Parts Related To 12524204 armature:
- Retainer 00351212
- Bushing 00351286
- Shaft 00370277
- Nut 00378137
- Bearing 00457049
- Bearing 00457196
- Washer 00457707
- Shaft 00457923