Please help our community — upload your photos of 12552858.
This is a stud, inlet manifold #1 right hand, hexagon (3/8"-16 x 5/8" & 1") (2.277), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 214 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1969 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12552858. Please keep in mind that this stud is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This stud has dimensions 1.50 in × 3.20 in × 3.10 in, it has a weight of 4.80 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This stud 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this stud will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12552858 Stud
Part 12552858 has been superseded
- 12552858 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10166899 was replaced with 12552858 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10166899 is interchangeable with 12552858 since November 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 03932368 was replaced with 10166899 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 09775525 was replaced with 03932368 on January 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14057001 was replaced with 03932368 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12552858 stud fits
Parts related to 12552858 stud:
- Stud 10046099
- Nut 11516078
- Stud 12550726
- Brace 14055119
- Brace 14055120
- Bracket 14055137
- Stud 14055139
- Tensioner 14055164
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: