Please help our community — upload your photos of 12553514.
This is a tube, oil filler (include o-ring, without cap), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 33 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1988 to 1997. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12553514.
This tube has dimensions 2.10 in × 5.20 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 2.88 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This tube 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this tube will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12553514 Tube
Part 12553514 has been superseded
- 12558303 was replaced with 12553514 on March 4, 2013 for Canada market;
- 10244210 was replaced with 12553514 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 12558303 was replaced with 12553514 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10055537 was replaced with 12553514 on October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 12551737 was replaced with 12553514 on September 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 12551737 was replaced with 12553514 on January 1, 1995 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12553514 tube fits
Parts related to 12553514 tube:
- Washer 00120386
- Pinion 00585927
- Stud 03814692
- Stud 03815892
- Lifter 05234890
- Bolt 09428638
- Bolt 09440072
- Bolt 09442398
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: