Please help our community — upload your photos of 12563084.
This is a tensioner, drive belt, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 43 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1987 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 12563084, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This tensioner has dimensions 2.90 in × 9.20 in × 4.90 in, it has a weight of 2.06 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 360 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This tensioner 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this tensioner will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12563084 Tensioner
Part 12563084 has been superseded
- 24507685 was replaced with 12563084 on October 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 24507685 was replaced with 12563084 on February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 24507666 was replaced with 24507685 on May 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 24504828 is interchangeable with 24507666 since August 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10078911 was replaced with 24504828 on June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10166387 is interchangeable with 10078911 since October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10114908 was replaced with 10078911 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14091899 was replaced with 10078911 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14091898 is interchangeable with 10078911 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14102631 is interchangeable with 10114908 since November 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10044970 is interchangeable with 14102631 since April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 10065501 was replaced with 14091899 on September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12563084 tensioner fits
Parts related to 12563084 tensioner:
- Clamp 01470030
- Valve 10070107
- Bolt 10164181
- Hose 10182356
- Gasket 10182374
- Seal 10189205
- Gasket 10189276
- Manifold 10234990
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: