Please help our community — upload your photos of 12563682.
This is a cord, engine coolant heater, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 72 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12563682.
This cord has dimensions 4.10 in × 6.20 in × 4.10 in, it has a weight of 8.80 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This cord 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cord will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12563682 Cord
Part 12563682 has been superseded
- 25529223 was replaced with 12563682 on August 7, 2012 for Canada market;
- 25529223 is interchangeable with 12563682 since February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 52354643 is interchangeable with 25529223 since December 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 10005445 is interchangeable with 25529223 since August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 10002588 was replaced with 52353027 on February 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 52353027 was replaced with 52354643 on October 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 00730542 was replaced with 10002588 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00732546 was replaced with 10005445 on July 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12563682 cord fits
Parts related to 12563682 cord:
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: