Please help our community — upload your photos of 12583237.
Spare Part Information
This is a housing, water pump, for Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 11 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2000 to 2003. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12583237. Please keep in mind that this housing is discontinued for the U.S. market since August 1, 2011, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This housing has dimensions 10.00 in × 24.00 in × 16.20 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this housing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This housing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12583237 Housing
|$1.34 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 12583237 Has Been Superseded
- 12583237 is discontinued since August 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 12583237 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12579579 is interchangeable with 12583237 since March 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 12574658 was replaced with 12579579 on December 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12569147 is interchangeable with 12574658 since April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12567536 is interchangeable with 12569147 since March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12555572 was replaced with 12567536 on July 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12583237 housing Fits
Parts Related To 12583237 housing:
- Stud 01647563
- Gasket 03522442
- Nut 03530297
- Grommet 03533383
- Nut 03538774
- Bracket 03544183
- Bolt 03547222
- Valve 06487532