Please help our community — upload your photos of 12588400.
Spare Part Information
This is a shield, starter heat (snap-on shield), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 884 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1998 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12588400.
This shield has dimensions 2.50 in × 4.60 in × 3.20 in, it has a weight of 2.40 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shield will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This shield 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12588400 Shield Dimensions and Packaging Options
This shield comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.60 in × 3.20 in × 2.50 in and weight of 2.40 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12588400 Shield
|$20.42 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$20.84 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$22.09 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$22.31 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$24.13 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$26.06 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 12588400 Has Been Superseded
- 12585367 was replaced with 12588400 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12585367 was replaced with 12588400 on September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 12578490 was replaced with 12585367 on May 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 12561327 was replaced with 12578490 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 12574589 was replaced with 12578490 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10457635 was replaced with 12561327 on June 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12588400 shield Fits