Please help our community — upload your photos of 12590280.
This is a manifold, lower int, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 15 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2000 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12590280.
This manifold has dimensions 8.00 in × 19.80 in × 13.90 in, it has a weight of 12.02 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This manifold 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this manifold will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12590280 Manifold
Part 12590280 has been superseded
- 12582983 was replaced with 12590280 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12582983 was replaced with 12590280 on October 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 12579681 was replaced with 12582983 on February 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 24507497 was replaced with 12579681 on January 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 12579681 was replaced with 12582983 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 12579681 was replaced with 12582983 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12590280 manifold fits
Parts related to 12590280 manifold:
- Clamp 01470030
- Bolt 03522364
- Valve 10070107
- Hose 10182356
- Gasket 10182374
- Seal 10189205
- Gasket 10189276
- Sensor 10456555
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: