Please help our community — upload your photos of 12603783.
This is a switch, engine oil level indicator, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 66 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1993 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12603783.
This switch has dimensions 2.60 in × 3.20 in × 2.60 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12603783 Switch
Part 12603783 has been superseded
- 12580380 was replaced with 12603783 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12580380 is interchangeable with 12603783 since September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 24506885 is interchangeable with 12580380 since March 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 10137683 is discontinued since August 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 10137683 is interchangeable with 24506885 since March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10220645 was replaced with 10137683 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12603783 switch fits
Parts related to 12603783 switch:
- Seal 10477565
- Bracket 11513606
- Bolt 11514224
- Bolt 11515778
- Bolt 11517516
- Bolt 11517590
- Bolt 11518075
- Stud 11561606
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: