Please help our community — upload your photos of 14001627.
Spare Part Information
This is a screw, pan hd. cross rec ma .250-20x1.88 zinc coated (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 16 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14001627. Please keep in mind that this screw is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14001627 Screw Dimensions and Packaging Options
This screw comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 14001627 Screw
|$2.25 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 14001627 Has Been Superseded
- 14001627 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 14001627 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09437589 was replaced with 14001627 on November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 00160586 was replaced with 09437589 on June 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 01472058 was replaced with 00160586 on April 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 14001627 screw Fits
Parts Related To 14001627 screw:
- Screw 00163217
- Insulator 00330716
- Rod 00335767
- Rod 00335768
- Rod 00335791
- Roller 00341953
- Channel 00351005
- Channel 00351006