Please help our community — upload your photos of 14005016.
This is an insulator, quarter lower trim panel (88.9x127.0x6.35mm) (lower center of instrument panel) (9.275), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 168 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1974 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14005016.
This insulator has dimensions 0.40 in × 8.70 in × 5.90 in, it has a weight of 1.12 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This insulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this insulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 14005016 Insulator
Part 14005016 has been superseded
- 22522078 was replaced with 14005016 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 22522079 was replaced with 14005016 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00470364 was replaced with 14005016 on April 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00554399 was replaced with 14005016 on April 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00554398 was replaced with 00554399 on March 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00339855 was replaced with 00554399 on February 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 14005016 insulator fits
Parts related to 14005016 insulator:
- Bumper 10173301
- Retainer 10280776
- Retainer 10280777
- Retainer 10285935
- Plate 10409328
- Plate 10409329
- Hook 10409792
- Hook 10429688
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: