Please help our community — upload your photos of 14006401.
Spare Part Information
This is a shaft for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14006401. Please keep in mind that this shaft was replaced with 26056109 for the U.S. market on March 1, 1997.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shaft will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This shaft 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14006401 Shaft Dimensions and Packaging Options
This shaft comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 14006401 Shaft
|$12.64 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$13.43 Buy||GM Parts House||
Part 14006401 Has Been Superseded
- 26056109 was replaced with 25824249 on June 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 14006401 was replaced with 26056109 on March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 01255804 was replaced with 14006401 on April 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00393143 was replaced with 14006401 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01234376 was replaced with 01255804 on July 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.