Please help our community — upload your photos of 14031359.
This is a stove, carburetor air heat, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 83 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1980 to 1986. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14031359. Please keep in mind that this stove is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2007, and is discontinued for Canada market since July 3, 2006.
This stove has dimensions 2.20 in × 11.00 in × 6.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This stove 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this stove will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 14031359 Stove
|$15.14 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 14031359 has been superseded
- 14031359 is discontinued since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 14031359 is discontinued since July 3, 2006 for Canada market;
- 14014479 was replaced with 14031359 on July 2, 2006 for Canada market;
- 14014479 was replaced with 14031359 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14020542 was replaced with 14031359 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00464605 was replaced with 14014479 on April 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 14031359 stove fits
Parts related to 14031359 stove:
- Connector 00560688
- Grommet 01231486
- Armature 01241851
- Rod 01249139
- Clip 01249184
- Spring 01249267
- Damper 01249422
- Gasket 01250390
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: