Please help our community — upload your photos of 14033946.
This is a stud, timing indicator & plate (1985), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 272 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14033946.
This stud has dimensions 0.90 in × 6.00 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 1.12 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This stud 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this stud will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 14033946 Stud
Part 14033946 has been superseded
- 14101259 was replaced with 14033946 on March 4, 2013 for Canada market;
- 14101259 was replaced with 14033946 on December 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 22535073 was replaced with 24573752 on September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 22520382 was replaced with 14101259 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 22515630 was replaced with 14101259 on March 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 14033865 is interchangeable with 22515630 since December 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 22513627 was replaced with 22515630 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 14033946 stud fits
Parts related to 14033946 stud:
- Washer 00446161
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Pinion (.003" oversize) 00500012
- Pinion 00522780
- Nut 00527599
- Fan 00547945
- Ring 00549631
- Shaft 01977131
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: