Please help our community — upload your photos of 14034747.
Spare Part Information
This part is a bolt, hex flanged head, m10x1.5x45, 25thd, 22.3od, 10.9, 7114m, machine raised shoulder (transaxle), for General Motors cars. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14034747. Please keep in mind that this bolt was replaced with 14089585 for the U.S. market on February 1, 1987.
This bolt has dimensions 0.90 in × 2.70 in × 1.30 in, it has a weight of 1.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14034747 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.70 in × 1.30 in × 0.90 in and weight of 1.60 ounces.
Part 14034747 Has Been Superseded
- 11517101 is interchangeable with 11517720 since October 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 14089585 was replaced with 11517101 on July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 14089585 was replaced with 11515769 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 14034747 was replaced with 14089585 on February 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14002157 was replaced with 14034747 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.