Please help our community — upload your photos of 14034785.
Spare Part Information
This part is a mount, trans front (except 2.8l with automatic transmission), for General Motors cars. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14034785. Please keep in mind that this mount was replaced with 10036062 for the U.S. market on August 1, 1985.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this mount will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This mount 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14034785 Mount Dimensions and Packaging Options
This mount comes in retail packaging.
Part 14034785 Has Been Superseded
- 22146425 is interchangeable with 22188822 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 22146424 was replaced with 22146425 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10046804 was replaced with 22146424 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10036062 was replaced with 10046804 on September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14034785 was replaced with 10036062 on August 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14000455 was replaced with 14034785 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 14000456 was replaced with 14000455 on December 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 14000454 was replaced with 14000455 on November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 14006392 was replaced with 14000456 on November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 14000456 is discontinued since February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.