Please help our community — upload your photos of 14035859.
Spare Part Information
This part is an insulator, instrument panel sound (with air condition), for General Motors cars. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14035859. Please keep in mind that this insulator was replaced with 14078726 for the U.S. market on July 1, 1986.
This insulator comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this insulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This insulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14035859 Insulator Dimensions and Packaging Options
This insulator comes in retail packaging.
Part 14035859 Has Been Superseded
- 10125692 is discontinued since December 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 10083753 is interchangeable with 10125692 since June 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 10065973 was replaced with 10083753 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 14078726 was replaced with 10065973 on July 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14035859 was replaced with 14078726 on July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.