14036183, Adjustment kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 14036183.
Spare Part Information
This part is an adjustment kit, clutch cable (1982), for General Motors cars. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1980 to 1982. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14036183. Please keep in mind that this adjustment kit is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009, and is discontinued for the U.S. market since May 1, 1983.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this adjustment kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This adjustment kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14036183 Adjustment kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This adjustment kit comes in retail packaging.
Part 14036183 Has Been Superseded
- 14036183 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 14047653 is discontinued since April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 14036183 is discontinued since May 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 14040523 was replaced with 14047653 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 14036183 was replaced with 14040523 on April 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 00474686 was replaced with 14036183 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 00474686 is discontinued since February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.