Please help our community — upload your photos of 14036256.
Spare Part Information
This part is a seal, defroster duct, for General Motors cars. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14036256. Please keep in mind that this seal was replaced with 14052491 for the U.S. market on May 1, 1984.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this seal will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This seal 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14036256 Seal Dimensions and Packaging Options
This seal comes in retail packaging.
Part 14036256 Has Been Superseded
- 10069160 is discontinued since February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10069161 is discontinued since February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 14052491 was replaced with 10069160 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 14052492 was replaced with 10069161 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 14036256 was replaced with 14052491 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 14036256 was replaced with 14052492 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.