Please help our community — upload your photos of 14036330.
Spare Part Information
This part is a strut, engine mount torq (manual transmission), for General Motors cars. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14036330. Please keep in mind that this strut is interchangeable with 14077715 for the U.S. market since June 1, 1984.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this strut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This strut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14036330 Strut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This strut comes in retail packaging.
Part 14036330 Has Been Superseded
- 22112737 was replaced with 22188174 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 10046813 was replaced with 22112737 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14089581 was replaced with 10046813 on April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14077715 is interchangeable with 14089581 since March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 14055429 was replaced with 14036330 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 14036330 is interchangeable with 14077715 since June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 14055430 was replaced with 14036330 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 14049314 was replaced with 14036330 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 14000442 was replaced with 14055430 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 14000441 was replaced with 14055429 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.