Please help our community — upload your photos of 14066955.
Spare Part Information
This is a gear, fourth speed input (47 teeth) (1982-with 4.10r), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 35 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14066955. Please keep in mind that this gear is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 1994.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gear will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This gear 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14066955 Gear Dimensions and Packaging Options
This gear comes in retail packaging.
Part 14066955 Has Been Superseded
- 14066955 is discontinued since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14066964 was replaced with 14066955 on February 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 14079919 was replaced with 14066955 on December 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 14066416 is interchangeable with 14066955 since July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 14066962 was replaced with 14066955 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Cars 14066955 gear Fits
Parts Related To 14066955 gear:
- Pinion 00360570
- Bearing 00457052
- Seal 00463024
- Shim 00463041
- Shim 00463042
- Shim 00463043
- Shim 00463044
- Shim 00463045