Please help our community — upload your photos of 14082956.
This is a bolt, center Pillar Lower Trim Panel (Redford), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 115 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 1999. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14082956. Please keep in mind that this bolt is discontinued for Canada market since November 5, 2012.
This bolt has dimensions 1.20 in × 3.10 in × 1.70 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 14082956 Bolt
Part 14082956 has been superseded
- 14082956 is discontinued since November 5, 2012 for Canada market;
- 01746408 was replaced with 14082956 on March 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11500744 was replaced with 14082956 on August 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14011739 was replaced with 14082956 on January 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 11503547 was replaced with 14011739 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 11504766 was replaced with 14011739 on November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 14082956 bolt fits
Parts related to 14082956 bolt:
- Nut 00467653
- Screw 00588546
- Stud 04492963
- Lamp 05975933
- Lamp 05975934
- Bulb 09441837
- Molding 10104820
- Molding 10115125
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: