Please help our community — upload your photos of 14088191.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, spare wheel stowage, for Chevrolet, Buick, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 54 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14088191. Please keep in mind that this nut is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This nut has dimensions 1.10 in × 3.10 in × 1.60 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 14088191 Nut
|$0.49 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$11.79 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 14088191 Has Been Superseded
- 14088191 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10219519 is interchangeable with 14088191 since November 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 14010532 is interchangeable with 10219519 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 00375776 is interchangeable with 14010532 since October 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02070502 was replaced with 00375776 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Cars 14088191 nut Fits
Parts Related To 14088191 nut:
- Wheel 09592149
- Retainer 10102809
- Adapter 10215802
- Retainer 10215803
- Rod 10215804
- Cover 10215806
- Plate 10215808
- Wrench 10216156