Please help our community — upload your photos of 14088280.
Spare Part Information
This is a pulley, air injector reactor pump, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 59 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1981 to 1986. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14088280. Please keep in mind that this pulley is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2009, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This pulley comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pulley will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This pulley 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14088280 Pulley Dimensions and Packaging Options
This pulley comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 14088280 Pulley
|$24.31 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 14088280 Has Been Superseded
- 14088280 is discontinued since September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 14088280 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 14085432 is interchangeable with 14088280 since October 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14001857 is interchangeable with 14088280 since February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14085404 was replaced with 14085432 on April 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 14088280 pulley Fits
Parts Related To 14088280 pulley:
- Clamp 01470030
- Pump 07842076
- Belt 09433722
- Bolt 11515758
- Valve 12562568
- Bracket 14003917
- Bracket 14024237
- Hose 14056423