Please help our community — upload your photos of 14103535.
This is an insulator, drivetrain & front suspension frame lower front (yellow), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 49 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1980 to 1999. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14103535.
This insulator has dimensions 2.00 in × 2.60 in × 2.60 in, it has a weight of 5.76 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This insulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this insulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 14103535 Insulator
Part 14103535 has been superseded
- 25525868 is interchangeable with 14103535 since July 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14103538 was replaced with 14103535 on December 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 14055412 is interchangeable with 25525868 since March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 14077756 is interchangeable with 14055412 since February 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 14077753 was replaced with 14055412 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 14103535 insulator fits
Parts related to 14103535 insulator:
- Spacer 10203409
- Spacer 10203410
- Retainer 10203412
- Retainer 10203413
- Insulator 10249977
- Nut 10276401
- Bolt 10410940
- Frame kit 12369168
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: