Please help our community — upload your photos of 15004110.
Spare Part Information
This is a shaft, propeller (63.00") (code mjt, hxb) (dana) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 30 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1994 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15004110. Please keep in mind that this shaft is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since July 3, 2006.
This shaft comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shaft will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This shaft 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 15004110 Shaft
|$5.32 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 15004110 Has Been Superseded
- 15004110 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 15004110 is discontinued since October 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15004110 is discontinued since July 3, 2006 for Canada market;
- 15733063 is discontinued since May 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 15678886 was replaced with 15004110 on January 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 15733063 was replaced with 15678886 on October 1, 1997 for the U.S. market.
Cars 15004110 shaft Fits
Parts Related To 15004110 shaft:
- Ring 03721973
- Retainer 03920486
- Ring 05672924
- Yoke 12477704
- Bolt 14018700
- Shaft 15004111
- Shaft 15004112
- Joint kit 89029285