Please help our community — upload your photos of 15017185.
This is a bracket, rear brake hose (mounted to front of rear axle housing) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 128 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15017185. Please keep in mind that this bracket is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This bracket has dimensions 1.00 in × 2.40 in × 2.10 in.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This bracket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bracket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15017185 Bracket
|$0.49 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 15017185 has been superseded
- 15017185 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 15017185 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15683947 was replaced with 15017185 on January 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15548419 was replaced with 15017185 on April 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 00359816 was replaced with 15683947 on November 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 06274000 was replaced with 00338698 on June 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 00338698 was replaced with 00359816 on June 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15017185 bracket fits
Parts related to 15017185 bracket:
- Nut 03952675
- Bolt 11509375
- Nut 11515748
- Bolt 11516671
- Bolt 11570082
- Nut 11588802
- Nut 11588803
- Pipe 12547207
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: