Please help our community — upload your photos of 15039735.
This is a panel, instrument (includes trim padding) (graphite) (without mod & cover), for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 14 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1998 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15039735. Please keep in mind that this panel is discontinued for the U.S. market since June 1, 2009, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This panel has dimensions 24.80 in × 62.40 in × 20.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This panel 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this panel will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 15039735 has been superseded
- 15039735 is discontinued since June 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15039735 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15013797 was replaced with 15039735 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15011029 was replaced with 15013797 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 15013797 was replaced with 15039735 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 15004524 is interchangeable with 15011029 since September 1, 1997 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15039735 panel fits
Parts related to 15039735 panel:
- Nut 03530297
- Nut 10180301
- Receptacle 10202970
- Retainer 10202971
- Clip 10270778
- Bolt 10293818
- Retainer 11501937
- Screw 11502838
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: