Please help our community — upload your photos of 15053198.
This is a pipe, trans fluid clr outlet (acdelco #15053198), for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 14 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1996 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15053198, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This pipe has dimensions 5.60 in × 41.50 in × 13.50 in, it has a weight of 8.64 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 100 units.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This pipe 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pipe will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15053198 Pipe
Part 15053198 has been superseded
- 15727653 was replaced with 15053198 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15727653 is interchangeable with 15053198 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15005601 is interchangeable with 15727653 since March 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 15148958 was replaced with 15727653 on March 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 15737614 was replaced with 15148958 on November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15053198 pipe fits
Parts related to 15053198 pipe:
- Seal 01259475
- Bolt 11503867
- Stud 11518950
- Indicator 15033544
- Cap 15052228
- Pipe 15053195
- Indicator 15083344
- Indicator 15153604
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: