Please help our community — upload your photos of 15076082.
This is a bag, tool stowage (less extra pocket), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 146 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1999 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15076082.
This bag has dimensions 3.10 in × 6.30 in × 5.00 in, it has a weight of 4.02 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This bag 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bag will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15076082 Bag
Part 15076082 has been superseded
- 15056784 was replaced with 15076082 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15056785 is interchangeable with 15076082 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15045772 was replaced with 15056784 on August 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15018633 was replaced with 15056785 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15152578 was replaced with 15039037 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15018633 was replaced with 15056785 on July 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15018633 was replaced with 15056785 on May 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15039037 was replaced with 15045772 on January 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15076082 bag fits
Parts related to 15076082 bag:
- Nut 11516075
- Retainer 11610693
- Nut 15007171
- Nut 15007172
- Nut 15007173
- Extension 15043672
- Cover 15047887
- Cover 15047888
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: