Please help our community — upload your photos of 15101308.
This is a hose, air conditioning compressor & condenser (acdelco #15-32460), for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 14 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1996 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15101308, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This hose has dimensions 10.50 in × 19.40 in × 10.00 in, it has a weight of 3.48 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 24 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This hose 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this hose will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15101308 Hose
Part 15101308 has been superseded
- 15734376 was replaced with 15034762 on November 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15095066 was replaced with 15101308 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15095066 is interchangeable with 15101308 since August 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15735123 was replaced with 15095066 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15034762 was replaced with 15095066 on October 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 15716816 was replaced with 15735123 on November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15101308 hose fits
Parts related to 15101308 hose:
- Seal 02724577
- Seal 02724952
- Bolt 12337993
- Tube 15101303
- Washer 15614758
- Bolt 15714276
- Clip 25526629
- Seal 52454645
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: