15221006, Rod kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 15221006.
This is a rod kit, steering linkage inner tie (with rod, nut, instructions, clamp), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 61 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1991 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15221006.
This rod kit has dimensions 3.80 in × 18.70 in × 3.80 in, it has a weight of 1.00 pound, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This rod kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this rod kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15221006 Rod kit
Part 15221006 has been superseded
- 21011026 was replaced with 15221006 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 21019183 was replaced with 21011026 on February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 21011026 is interchangeable with 15221006 since February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 26034348 is interchangeable with 21011026 since July 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 26075038 is interchangeable with 21011026 since May 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15221006 rod kit fits
Parts related to 15221006 rod kit:
- Clamp 03786276
- Ring 07828017
- Ring 07831234
- Adapter 07833732
- Cover 07844439
- Bushing 10062902
- Nut 11515744
- Gear kit 19167394
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: