Please help our community — upload your photos of 15274325.
Spare Part Information
This is a rail, rail, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15274325. Please keep in mind that this rail was replaced with 15286618 for the U.S. market on February 1, 2005.
This rail has dimensions 4.20 in × 98.30 in × 7.10 in, it has a weight of 8.32 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this rail will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This rail 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 15274325 Rail Dimensions and Packaging Options
This rail comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 98.30 in × 7.10 in × 4.20 in and weight of 8.32 pounds.
Part 15274325 Has Been Superseded
- 15905532 was replaced with 25830074 on September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 15286618 is interchangeable with 15905532 since December 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 15274325 was replaced with 15286618 on February 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15231234 was replaced with 15274325 on January 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15274325 was replaced with 15286618 on January 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15094647 is interchangeable with 15231234 since August 1, 2004 for the U.S. market.