Please help our community — upload your photos of 15598757.
This is a screw, hexagon (5/16x18x7/8), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15598757. Please keep in mind that this screw is interchangeable with 15686047 for the U.S. market since July 1, 1994.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 15598757 has been superseded
- 15686047 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 00473892 is interchangeable with 15598757 since October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 15598757 is interchangeable with 15686047 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 09419370 was replaced with 00473892 on August 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 02013365 was replaced with 00473892 on January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 09437985 was replaced with 00473892 on April 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: